Services and Facilities
Kong Mou Sum Library provides three Meeting Rooms for staffs and students to conduct collaborative study and group discussion. All rooms are equipped with study table, chairs and whiteboard.
Table 1: Number of Users
|W408d & W408f||W408e|
|Minimum number of users||3||9|
|Maximum number of users||8||14|
- All holders with valid CHCHE Staff or Student ID Card are eligible to use the room.
- Rooms are available for booking on a first-come-first-served basis from 30 minutes after the Library opens until 30 minutes before the Library closes.
- Each session is 30 minutes. The maximum of booking is up to 6 sessions per day and 3 bookings per week.
- The Meeting Room is expected to be used by the users who have registered for the loan. Reservation is not transferable.
- Users should use their own Staff or Student ID Card for reservation. Using others’ accounts or lending your Staff or Student ID Card to others is prohibited.
- Reservation can be made in eight days or within 5 minutes after the session starts on the same day advance through the Meeting Room Booking System.
- Principle user and users (refer to minimum requirement in Table 1) should check in the room by presenting their Staff or Student ID Cards at the Circulation Desk.
- If user is late for more than 15 minutes after the start of reserved session, the Library reserves the right to forfeit his/her reservation and the room will be released for other users to use.
- Minimum number of users (refer to Table 1) should be present in the Meeting Rooms during the reservation.
- No furniture or equipment should be removed from the meeting rooms. Users will be held responsible for any damages of the furniture and equipment in the room.
- Borrowers are responsible for loss or damage to items on loan. Any violations will be handled according to the Library Regulations.
- Do not leave any valuables when you are away from the room. The Library is not responsible for any loss or damage of personal property.
- Please keep voice down during the reserved session.
- No eating, drinking, games and gambling.
- Users must clear their personal belongings and leave the rooms clean after use. Library staff members will remove any personal belongings left behind and no further notice will be given.
- Users should also observe other Library Regulations. Any violations may result in termination of Meeting Room privileges.
- The Library reserves the right to inspect the rooms even if users are in use and to forfeit any reservation if there is abuse of regulation.
Enquiry and Assistance
For enquiry or assistance, please contact the Library Circulation Desk at 2972 7332.