Services and Facilities
Document Delivery Service (DDS) provides materials that are not available in the Kong Mou Sum (KMS) Library for the purpose of research, teaching and learning.
DDS Participating Libraries
– British Library
– Caritas Institute of Higher Education (CIHE) Library
– The Chinese University of Hong Kong Library
– The City University of Hong Kong Library
– The Education University of Hong Kong Library
– The Hang Seng University of Hong Kong Library
– Hong Kong Baptist University Library
– Hong Kong Shue Yan University Library
– The Hong Kong University of Science & Technology Library
– Lingnan University Library
– The University of Hong Kong Libraries
– The University of Macau Library
|Eligible Users||Academic staff, research staff, postgraduate & doctoral student|
|Type of Materials||Printed journal articles & book chapters are available|
|Service Charge||Free of charge|
|Turnaround Time||Within 10 working days|
|File Format||Delivered electronically in PDF format|
|Quota (September to August)||10 per Academic Year|
Requests and Delivery
Please check the availability of journal article via Discovery Search first. If articles not own by the KMS Library, please send the completed Document Delivery Service Request Form to email@example.com.
The Document Delivery Services (DDS) are provided in accordance with the Hong Kong Copyright Ordinance.