User Guide – Item Renewal
- Renew Your Loan
- Procedure of Renewal
Items located at General Collection and Postgraduate Reading.
- Item on New Arrival Shelf;
- An item is requested or recalled by another user;
- An item has reached the maximum loan renewal period;
- Items belong to Course Reading and External Library Card;
- An item has been declared lost and billed for replacement;
- The borrower whose borrowing privilege has been suspended or terminated;
- Borrower’s account has outstanding charges that exceeds the prescribed limit;
- Borrower’s account has overdue recalled item.
Click “My Library Record” on the “Library Catalogue”
Note: Staff: Enter your Email Name & Password
Student: Enter your Student ID & E-mail Password
Click “Loans” tab to show the number of items that have been borrowed;
Click “Renew all” or click “Renew Selected” to select the desired item to renew;
If the renewal is accepted, the new due date will be shown on screen.
Note: An error message will be displayed if not all renewals were successful.
Click “Log off” at the upper right corner to exit your circulation record.